Our mission is to provide the university community with a 24/7 student-run news organization, student broadcast facility and related media and publications, and to offer meaningful employment, training and support for students engaged in these activities. To meet this mission, Student Media adheres to the following five guiding tenets:
• Service to students and the UA community in the form of news, entertainment, opinion and advertising accessible on multiple media platforms.
• Engagement and Career Preparation that complements the classroom and provides a "real world" working experience.
• Fiscal Integrity that helps maximize resources and sustains student journalistic independence.
• Student Development that creates diverse opportunities for students to practice leadership and take responsibility.
• Continuity in maintaining our mission and forging community alliances and partners.